30-60 mins. Team Building Activities for 10-15+ participants
Zoom ReZoom activity is based on the picture books “Zoom” and “Re-Zoom” which consist of 30 sequential “pictures within pictures”. The team is tasked with putting together a story from a set of sequential images. Each person is given an image but is not permitted to show it to anyone else. Together, the team has to figure out the correct sequence. The activity focuses on effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Communication: two-way street, adapt to receiver
- Perspectives: micro focus vs. big picture
- We are part of the story and in the end, we are telling ONE story
How it works
- A set of sequential “pictures within pictures” cards, examples shown above
- Participants are given some cards in random order, they may only look at their own pictures and hide them from the others
- The challenge is for the group to sequence the pictures in the correct order without looking at one another’s pictures.
We have designed a range of activities and games in our team building programs. The participants need to participate and formulate strategies to win the games. We aim to facilitate the teamwork spirit, build trust and team synergy through competition and cooperation in our mission games.
Zoom ReZoom team building activity is a great activity that allows teams to display communication and problem-solving skills.
- Duration:- 30-60 mins format
- Participants:- 10-15+ participants
- Difficulty level:- Easy
- Activity Format:- Indoor
3F Sun House, 181 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong
Kanakia Wall Street, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Schedule a free consulting with our Team Building Expert